- What is a Declaration of Performance (DoP)?
- Do wood based panels need to be CE marked?
- What is the minimum information allowable on a DoP?
- How should the DoP be supplied along the supply chain?
- What does the information on the DoP and CE mark mean?
- What are the Manufacturer's obligations?
- What are the importer obligations?
- What are the distributor obligations?
- What CE marking should we expect for wood based panels?
- Do instructions and safety information need to be provided?
- What are Product Contact Points?
- I buy a panel product cut it and sell the smaller pieces - do I need to apply a CE mark?
- I buy panels, add coatings and sell under my own trade name, what are my CE marking obligations?
- Environmental Information
- Health and Safety
- Standards and Codes of Practice
- Wales notifies of proposed changes to the Approved Documents to the Building Regulations
- Wood Fibre Availability & Demand in Britain 2013-2035
- UK forestry success jeopardised
- Norbord OSB mill investment
- EPF appoint new Managing Director and plywood manufcturers join
- New WPIF Website launched
- A JOSB DONE WELL
- Panel Guide Version 4 Launched